I'm Matt, I'm a civil engineer ($$$), I'm 23, I'm from and live in Michigan. I'm swedish & canadian (without the "aye"). I love women. I don't fit in any sterotype. I guess I'm kinda a hybrid hipster but normal. I listen to bands that aren't on the radio. I love the environment. I love small homes. I love architecture. I love the greatest generation. I love boobs, I love ass, I love extreme sports. I love blankets, I love hot showers
Music: A Day To Remember, August Burns Red, Bayside, Balance & Composure, Arctic Monkeys, etc...
These were taken at The Guitar Shop, in Port Credit Ontario, Canada, about 10 seconds before I found, fell in love with, and immediately purchased my lovely 1996 MIK Epi Casino. There are also a couple of shots from Toronto’s Distillery District which has been converted to shops and restaurants:
- I know next to nothing about PRS, other than they are definitely works of art.
- Interesting Les Paul Custom with three pickups.
- Distillery building.
- Fiesta Custom Shop Stratocaster.
- I actually like the look of these Yamahas…but sadly the ones I have tried have all weighed MORE than your average Les Paul…so they’re automatically off my list! ;)
- The beauty of the ‘burst.
- Custom Shop ‘57 Relic
- Groovy Asher Ultra Tone.
- Godammit! Every time I park in the Distillery someone vandalizes my car! 10 minutes ago this was a Porsche 911 turbo!!
Bayside, warped tour at Jones Beach, July 12, 2014.
These guys get more handsome as the years go by, I swear.